It’s my birthday week! Reflecting on my life as a 27-year-old. Who I am, how I spend my time, what’s bringing me joy…Here are 27 things I’m loving at 27!!!!!
1. Reformed Pilates and Spin Classes
2. Podcasts…all day, every day!
3. Hot Americanos with Whip
4. Being DONE with Grad School
5. All-Things Rachel Hollis (Girl, Wash Your Face, RISE Podcast, Conference, she’s my current girl boss crush)
6. Quiet Time to Read
7. My Color-Coded Planner. Can’t find me w/o it!
8. 10- inch Waist Madewell Jeans, need I say more? I’m obsessed.
9. Scarfs-on my neck, in my hair, tied on my purse, you name it.
10. Anthropologie candles burning in my living room
11. PROSE Gel manicures
12. Date Nights with my hubby
13. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, forever and always
14. Long phone calls with my Mama, it’s about time we live closer.
15. Personal Counseling…there is a reason it is called therapy-it is therapeutic!
16. “Being” a Counselor
17. Mentoring Sweet Girls
18. Workshops of any kind-give me all the knowledge w/o any homework.
19. Balayage, Baby!
20. Wedding Planning, of course.
21. Trips to Washington
22. Dan + Shay on repeat in my ears
23. Quality time with my gal pals
24. Who needs Adobe Suite when we have CANVA?
25. Handwritten Postcards
26. Long, productive days in coffee shops
27. Jesus. Everything is for Him. Couldn’t live without Him.