Spring, a wonderful reminder of just how lovely the world can be! A season of change, renewal, growth, and lots of COLOR! You know the saying, “It’s all the Spring showers that bring on the flowers”. Welcome to my favorite season for fantastic florals! From delicate peonies to the wow factoring Magnolia flower, spring offers a variety of florals that will compliment any bride! Flowers are a huge component of your special day and are an easy way to make any wedding both lovely and memorable. From which florals to use in your bouquet, to center pieces, accent florals, and decretive floral details, below is a Spring floral guide on how-to incorporate an array of vibrant spring florals into your special day.
Some of the best Spring wedding flowers:
1. Peonies are a perfect mix of softness and texture. The variety in pastel shades of pink and white complement so many wedding color palettes. Peonies are known as a bridal favorite and are often incorporated into spring season weddings.
2. Lilacs will help fill your ceremony and reception with this sweet aroma that often reminds us of our youth, first loves, and sunny afternoons.
3. Ranunculus flowers are stylish like the peony and has a very distinctive texture, allowing it to stand out in an floral arrangement. Ranunculus grows in a range of colors and is sure to work with just about any and all color pallets.
4. Tulips and Poppiesare both delicate and gorgeous! Perfect for both rustic and modern wedding looks.
5. Gerbera Daisies are for brides seeking a quirky, fun, rustic feel.Perfect for Spring and Summer rustic and chic weddings.
6. The Magnolia flower stands out as one of the most elegant spring flowers. The magnolia is often carried down the aisle solo to ensure a dramatic statement.
Simple Ways to Incorporate Spring Florals on Your Special Day
Florals within the Bridal Party
Florals within the Ceremony
Florals within the Reception Space
From incorporating florals into your bridal party, to florals within your ceremony and reception, I hope we have given you some floral inspiration that will help add color, beauty, and elegance on your wedding day!